What is IPO ( Initial Public Offer ):
IPO refers to the raising of fund initially from the public by issuing shares publicly. Through this process, a private company gets converted into a public company.
An initial public offering (IPO Listing) requires well-planned and strategic communications before, during and after the event. Our expert team helps and support companies of all sizes to successfully navigate their entry into the equity markets — from the preparation of the registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission and a creation of the investment story to the development of the IPO road show and outreach plans for investors, employees and regulators. We develop compelling investment stories and understand what investors and other stakeholders want and need to hear.
SEBI has planned the listing agreement for SME’s and given authority to BSE and NSE to setup dedicated platform for SME’s. SEBI has also exposed the eligibility for listing in SME Stock Exchange. Go for initial public offering (IPO) is the ultimate dream for every business.
IPO Advisory Services which include:
- Advising corporates on raising funds by way of equity shares/preference shares, fully/optional convertible/non-convertible debentures. Also advising them quantum and timing of such offers.
- Assisting clients in arranging under-writing from banks, institutions, corporates and stock brokers.
- We have a comprehensive and proven approach to help companies establish the right public- company infrastructure and ongoing communications programs.
How our IPO Services help you for IPO Listing:
- Create a true and precise investment proposition and strategic rationale for the IPO listing
- Develop an IPO preparation rollout plan that identifies communications-related activities and responsibilities
- Establish an investor relations infrastructure, including website content and protocols for handling inquiries
- Create and refine disclosure and reporting practices
- Prepare for the first earnings call
- Arrange listing day media and event support