Helping you navigate your IPO journey
As a private company, you are faced with numerous financing options including raising additional private capital, deciding to pursue an IPO, or pursuing a strategic transaction. Regardless of the path you choose, FinLender services can help you as you begin to position your company and raise your visibility in the capital markets.
If you decide to go public, our experience has shown that the most successful IPOs start long before the roadshow kicks off. Our comprehensive IPO Advisory process centers around working with our clients in the year prior to the IPO to develop their corporate message and to introduce them to potential banking partners, sell-side research analysts, and institutional investors. Additionally, we work side-by-side with our clients throughout the entire IPO execution, providing independent capital markets advice.
Our IPO Advisory Services include:
- Advising corporates on raising funds by way of equity shares/preference shares, fully/optional convertible/non-convertible debentures. Also advising them on quantum and timing of such offers.
- Assisting clients in arranging under-writing from banks, institutions, corporates, and stock brokers.
- We have a comprehensive and proven approach to helping companies establish the right public-company infrastructure and ongoing communications programs.
How our IPO Services help you for IPO Listing:
- Create a true and precise investment proposition and strategic rationale for the IPO listing.
- Develop an IPO preparation rollout plan that identifies communications-related activities and responsibilities
- Establish an investor relations infrastructure, including website content and protocols for handling inquiries
- Create and refine disclosure and reporting practices
- Prepare for the first earnings call
- Arrange listing day media and event support
For further assistance on IPO advisory services or IPO listing services do speak with our Financial Advisor.