FinLender India is one of the prominent companies in the Debt Structuring & Distribution in India having a strong bond with Banks both in Public & Private Sector, Financial Institutions & NBFCs, Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, Private Equity Investors and Venture Capitalist in India and Abroad. We build a strong lifetime relationship with our clients by providing them timely and customized solutions to fulfil their financial goals.
Driving strengths from its institutional relationships and the position in this segment, FinLender India has been acting as a platform for debt syndication or debt capital for various corporates in the private and public sectors. We are associated with some leading corporates of the Indian business world and has executed mandates for syndication of numerous Term Loans/Working Capital Facilities.
We offer assistance within the areas of Project Finance, Capital Expenditure for Green- field/Brown-field Expansion, Acquisition Finance and Cross-Border projects funding. Our expertise includes raising Debt Financing both in Domestic and International markets, with cross-border experience.
- Project Finance: -Project finance is a long-term financing of commercial manufacturing or any other such projects based upon the projected cash flows of the project instead of the balance sheets of its sponsors.
- Corporate Finance: – Corporate finance refers to activities and transactions related to raising capital for the creation, development and acquisition of a business. It is directly related to company decisions which have financial or monetary impact.
- Overseas Funding: – Overseas funding refers to a fund that invests in companies outside the country of residence of the investor. These are often called as international funds or foreign funds. Overseas funding is often done through closed-end funds, exchange-traded funds or mutual funds.
- Working Capital: – A working capital loan is a loan that’s taken to finance a company’s everyday operations. These finances are taken to buy long-term assets or investments and also provide the finances that cover a company’s short-term operational needs.
- Structure Finance: – It is a complex form of financing, used for a large-scale fund infusion. It is beyond the scope of conventional tools like a loan or a bond. Borrowers with higher needs seek structured funding in the form of Collateralized Debt-obligations (CDO), Syndicated loans, and Mortgage-Backed Securities.
- Promoter Funding: – A facility provided to promoters of well-managed companies to boost funds against their stake therein operating company. These funds are often utilized for various needs like financing for Acquisitions and take-over financing and business growth. These funding are short to medium-term in nature.
- Acquisition Funding: – Acquisition financing is a fund that a corporation uses specifically to acquire another company. By acquiring another company, a company can increase the dimensions of its operations and enjoy the economies of scale achieved through the acquisition.
- Mezzanine Finance: – In finance, mezzanine capital is any subordinated debt or preferred equity instrument that represents a claim on a company’s assets which is senior only thereto of the common stock. It is often structured either as debt or preferred shares or another form of quasi-equity.
- Equipment Finance: – Equipment financing is that the use of a loan or lease to get or borrow hard assets for your business. This sort of financing could be used to purchase or borrow any sort of equipment.
- Trade Finance: – Trade finance represents the financial instruments and products that are used by companies to facilitate international trade and commerce. It makes it possible and easier for importers and exporters to transact business through trade.
Debt Capital or Debt Syndication or Debt Funding or Debt syndication companies in India or Debt capital companies in India or Debt funding companies in India or Debt syndication consultant in India or Debt capital consultant in India or Debt funding consultant in India