we deliver unsurpassed value throughout the M&A Lifecycle.
With our global presence, we can leverage our local and international network offices to reach out to business houses, conglomerates, buy-out funds, and other corporates to drive value for the client. As an M&A advisory firm, our objective is to drive forward the transaction and conclude it timely and effectively, while maximizing value creation for our clients.
Every step required for the closure of a successful deal
- Evaluating and appraising companies
- Designing and implementing an acquisition strategy
- Introducing potential buyers or sellers
- Providing guidance for the timing of specific transactions
- Developing and preparing offering memorandums
- Intermediating the negotiation of sale agreements or terms of purchase.
- Intermediating the negotiation of compensation agreements.
- Intermediating the negotiation of agreements with capital sources.
Selling A Business
During the life of nearly every business owner, there comes a point when one contemplates selling all or part of the company. For some owners, the decision to sell a business and transfer the risks and responsibilities to someone else is a clear choice. For others, the decision to sell may not be so cut and dry. It may make more sense to seek a financial partner who really understands the industry and the business opportunities a recapitalization would bring.
Buying A Business
As most business sales are confidential, you’ll rarely see a For Sale sign posted in front of a business that is on the market. So, when you’ve decided to invest in an existing company, how do you go about locating that one business that fits your goals and budget. Buying a business is a complex process that requires expertise in researching and identifying acquisition prospects, initiating conversations, and recommending strategies for making an offer.