Settlements are good when you are in a sticky situation!
FinLender is India’s No.1 OTS Financing Company with Proven Track Record. When an account becomes NPA, it creates immense problems for the borrower and in catastrophe, their business becomes shut or bank takes the possession of mortgaged assets or even sells collaterals to recover the outstanding loan amount. To avoid this situation, a borrower needs to repay the outstanding loan amount anyhow. For this, one of the best ways is to apply for an OTS in the bank. By the way of OTS, a borrower can save money in form of huge interest, legal charges & penalties.
What is One Time Settlement (OTS) finance?
OTS Finance refers to a loan provided by a financial institution authorized by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) to a borrower with a previous NPA (Non-Performing Asset) liability. This loan enables the borrower to transfer their settled NPA liability from a bank or NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) and facilitates structured repayment through EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments). The new financial institution can directly pay the previous bank on behalf of the borrower. The eligibility for this loan is determined by factors such as the nature and valuation of securities, the borrower’s income sources, and the agreed settlement conditions.
Solution for OTS Funding or OTS Finance
Once OTS gets approved by the bank, then the borrower can approach FinLender for OTS Finance. We leverage our network of in-house Investors, Institutional Investors, and FI’s (who are registered under RBI/SEBI) to fund an entire or part of an OTS amount as per the requirement and repaying capacity of the borrower. It’s always better to consult FinLender as we have experts who are more knowledgeable & experienced on this subject.
Personalised service offered by FinLender
- Flexible repayment tenure options will be offered to accommodate the borrower’s needs
- OTS funding can be provided either in full or partially, depending on the borrower’s requirements, collateral valuation, and the borrower’s business cash flow or available sources of funds
- Help you to restructure your business to facilitate the repayment through the cashflow of the business
- Enjoy the industry’s lowest rate of interest (ROI)
- Loan amount up to INR 200 crores
- Typically, the transaction can be completed within 25 days
- A moratorium period can be offered, allowing the borrower a temporary relief from repayment obligations
- The option to service interest payments on a monthly or quarterly basis is available
We at FinLender help you in raising OTS Finance from our in-house investors (who are registered under RBI & SEBI) who are interested in investing in such transactions.